1. Only two riders who won the Giro d'Italia recently in the past is not taking part in this year's Centenary Giro. One is Alberto Contador. Who is the other?
2. Which famous Giro winner was paid money by organizers not to race because of his absolute dominance?
3. This bicycle component manufacturer has the longest name. Geez, it is so long, they are popularly known only by an abbreviation. Who do I have in mind?
4. This part of the bicycle was ingeniously used by domestiques in the past to open Champagne bottles during a race.
5. Very recently, which car company decided to launch a single speed bike? (Follow the news?)
Last Week's Quiz Winner is Michael Cole, an Art Director working for Slack Barshinger & Partners in Chicago. He gets an invisible trophy from my side. Applause!!!
The correct answers were :
1. Reportedly, all three men have/had just one testicle. Check out this news story.
2. Mapei and Mapai.
3. Gianni Bugno was prescribed Mozart's music to cure Vertigo. Read more on this story here.
4. Frank Kirk, engineer and inventor of Kirk Magnesium cycles. Read 'The 8 Second Bicycle'.
5. The word 'Domestique' was the insult. Read more about rider Maurice Brocco and his claim to fame here.
* * *