1. VOTE : It has come to my attention that somehow I made it as finalist for Best Sports Blog in the 2008 Weblog Awards. Classic regression to the mean says that next year, I might not be so lucky in cutting it. Voting has begun. Note that you can vote every 24 hours until January 13, 10pm. If you have a one or two quick minutes and you like what I'm doing, click here to cast your vote. If you don't, who cares.
2. FEEDBACK : I would like to now consider this blog like a control mechanism with closed loop feedback. I manage the blog and write content, but without feedback, I wouldn't be able to steer the blog in a direction that earns more readership from around the world. So before moving forward with posts, I would like to engage you to tell me a few things from any of the following such as :
1) What do you hate, like, or love about this blog?
2) How are colors, fonts, themes and backgrounds on this blog doing for your ocular pleasure? Do you rub your teary eye to see things? Do you wear an eye patch to read Cozy Beehive?
3) Quick to load on your browser, or slow?
4) How do you rate my content, where B=Balls, C=Cute, G for General, PG for Parental Guidance and S for Screwed Up? Any other letters, and abuses are not recommended but neither are comments blocked or banned for your total writing freedom.
5) What topics have you liked, and what more do you like me to blog about?
You can comment below this post and one or two sentences are sufficient, really. Thank You!